Tie the Knot at Oasis

Cincinnati Area Wedding Info

On the Pinterest Wagon March 22, 2012

By now you have probably heard of Pinterest.  Maybe you have already an account, or maybe you are still curious.  Our quick explanation is that it’s a visual bookmarking and sharing site.  Just trust us…try it and you’ll be hooked.

Pinterest is a bride-to-be’s dream.  If you are looking for wedding dress inspiration, color schemes, cool wedding party photos, menu displays, jewelry, hairstyle ideas, or anything else wedding related, this is the place to start.  Oasis Conference Center has a page that is 99% dedicated to weddings.  The other 1% is for baby showers and other cute things we can’t help but pin.  We would love for you to follow us!  Need an invite to Pinterest (you need one to join)?  We would be happy to send you one.

If you would like to get to know our contributors a little more, you can also follow our personal Pinterest pages.

Marsha Burton, Director of Sales & Marketing

She likes to pin recipes, styles, travel and home decor.

Jennifer Suma, Social Sales Manager

Her pins include hairstyles, healthy food, weddings and pets.

Courtney Martin, Sales & Social Media Manager

My boards are for recipes, local restaurants, music and design.

Some other great wedding people/boards to follow are:

Style Me Pretty

Poptastic Bride

The Man Registry

BRIDEfinds

Let us know who you like to follow!  Happy pinning!

Oasis Wedding Central

Advertisements
 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s